Monday, May 17, 2010
It was back to work today and I was very open about my situation. Everyone was very kind and caring. Tristy Nielsen gave me some great information and advice. There is a cancer hot line at Fred Hutch that will answer any question that you have. Her best friend trained for the last 8 or 9 months to man the phones there. She has been an RN for years and says that it is a great service and they have the most current information to share. Tristy also advised that I take someone along when I go to the the oncologist and the surgeon so they can take notes. Colleen Worth also recommended this and since I respect both of these women so much I am going to ask Sally or Maryann to do this for me.
No one called to set up an appointment with the oncologist today. If they haven't called by Wednesay I am going to call Kubisty's office and ask them what to do. I just want to get on with this and get it over with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment