Sunday, May 16, 2010

05/16/2010


Much to my surprise my breast biopsy came back positive for cancer. This so pisses me off. How dare my body betray me like this? How dare my instincts be so wrong? I don't care if the nodule is tiny...smaller than a centimeter. I don't care if it's very treatable. It just pisses me off. I don't want to deal with more doctors, more appointments, more procedures or more medicines.


That said I ask you Lord to forgive me for being ticked off. I am thankful that you have given the medical world the knowledge and ability to find this cancer and treat it. I thank you Lord that they have found this so early and I thank you for my friends and family who support me and love me. Help me to remain strong and positive on this new journey I am about to take.