Dr. Mary Laura Oman above the vet's office in Coupeville
Dr. Oman is my surgeon and she seems to be a very smart woman. She is a very funny woman. When I told her I had never had a mammo before her response was, " Holy crap!"
She had nothing but positive information for me. It did surprise me that she felt that this has been in my body awhile, maybe as long as 10 years and probably could stay another 10. Of course we are not going to test that theory. I will have it out June 30. The surgery is an outpatient procedure and as soon as I'm healed I will have radiation and start taking pills.
She and Dr. Jeng are going to have to come to an agreement on the radiation treatment. She says 1 week twice a day should do it. I will be happy to be finished with this.
I was just thinking that I should name this tumor but then decided it does not deserve to be recognized in that fashion. Let's just get it gone :D
And...Cindy had to come to OH to check out a yarn shop and some lamps for Heather so she swung by and we went to dinner at the Chinese buffet. yummers :D I will still be staying with her whether it is 1 week or 6. Good friends are important.
No comments:
Post a Comment